Sunday, February 8, 2009

Goodsh*t: All The Wrong People Have Self Esteem

If I remember anything at all at college, it was learning about Laurie Rosenwald. Her clever wit and graphic brain babies helped me ditch my initial exposure to graphic design (print, advertising) to do my own thing (print & pattern, print & pattern, using the computer as just a tool, not my as my canvas...). She's a GENIUS commercial artist, I am not. It's nice to have your hero help you to discover your strong points as well as your weak.

PS
It's ALWAYS been my aspiration to combine sassafras with good design and get paid for it. Laurie does it well. No wonder she's my shero.

PPS
Oh duh, the above is her newest publication.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! v flattered. i just love praise. making no money. come work for me for free!

LR

The Royal Me said...

Haha! Love it! I just might!

Tarandtito said...

I have an ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE... sticker on my wallet. Love it!