Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bullsh*t: The OVER-Stimulus Package

Now I know why I took a hiatus from all this glory: NOTHING NEW TO REPORT. The internets know what you're going to do before you even do it. Stalker. Everything has already been posted, plugged, plucked, purported! This is why I shut off Facebook, decreased my activity on certain sites and have been trying to read more books and enjoy some physical fitness and some letter writing and some phone calling.

I NEED SOME NEW SHIT.
(Give me a minute)

In the meantime, enjoy some old shit:


Before Erasure! Old.

Scissors. Old.
Kimchi. Old.


I was gunna post the oldest profession in the world, but my mom reads this.
Instead, Jerry Blank. Old.

Actually, according to the webz, ARCHITECTURE is the world's oldest profession.
Flatiron. Old.

Beer. Old.
The first Women's size 7. Real old.



Lanvin. Le old.

No comments: