Thursday, March 12, 2009

Goodsh*t: Typos


I make fonts with my own 2 hands every single day. (Instead of being lazy and posting other people's work I should partake in showboating my own... perhaps soon.) Anyway, I was very happy to find the Periodic Table of Typfaces as I was quite the chemist in high school (who would have guessed horrible at math, genius at chemisty!) and chose only to date chemists/scientists for a good year in college. Hey, we all have our things.

Moving on.

The next is a little ditty from Lure Design, "A Simple Pledge" if you will to NEVER EVER use the most shitastic fonts of all time: Hobo, Papyrus and my most HATED Comic Sans. We aren't permitted to use these at work for fear of getting fired. It's fonts like these that inspire me to design my own. Are you guilty? You know who you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the royal me blog spot! Go USA!