I have been riding up to 20+ miles every week, even early in the mornings for about half an hour! SAY WAHT! I can't even believe it myself. So what I am sure you're all really wondering is, what gets me going (aside from my badass steed) especially at 6 am on a weekday? The ULTIMATE HARD ROCK BIKE SESH playlist:
1. Bang Your Head - Quiet Riot
2. Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
3. We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
4. Round & Round - Ratt
5. Seperate Ways - Journey (What? you thought STEVE wouldn't be apart of my workout?!)
6. Cum On Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot
7. Electric Avenue - Eddie Grant (What? yea, so what, it doesn't go, but it keeps me from yelling at pedestrians. Calms me right down. Seriously, ya'll need to wake up, I nearly clip your head everyday. Think of me as a car, ok? I will run you over.)
8. Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford
9. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leopard
10. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey (If you hear these lyrics at about 6:57 am around McCarren Park being shouted, it's me.)
(Or really, you could just buy The Wrestler soundtrack.)
Get Outta My Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should really list the mister's, as we are on opposite ends of the music spectrum. Did someone say The Poni-tails? We often ride together, the playlists keep us sane, as he rides like a cabbie and I ride like an angry grammy. It helps us focus and channel our true cyclist personas.