Tag! You're it! Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tag 8 people by posting their names and make sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.
I've been tagged by Deb Stein the creator of those lovely jewels to write 8 facts or habits about myself and then tag 8 other bloggers.
1. I buy everything in 2's and that doesn't mean just the things that go on your feet. If I find something I like, it's protocol, from jeans to handsoap. I like to have extras handy, I mean you just never know when the crotch might drop out of your favorite pants. You call it OCD, I call it always being prepared.
2. I am lactose intolerant. While this is no secret to most people who know and have witnessed me sprinting to the nearest ladies, I do have a bet going on with my pal Ada. Three solid months with absolutely no dairy, or somebody gets a very nice dinner at the Dressler. So far, so good.
3. I love British television. My favorites include: Spaced, Black Books, The Mighty Boosh, Hollyoaks, 15 Storeys High and of course Big Brother. Bloody brilliant.
4. I was a debutante. My face is getting red. I know how to curtsy properly too. My face is even more red. I won't even mention the other.
5. I am quite fiery and hard to please. And that is also thanks to my Mexican (Maria Luce Hernandez "Lucy" aka Gramin), Scottish (Tweedie Eliza Stoddard Sim Buzzell aka Aunt Tweedie), and Italian (Giovanni Ricciardelli aka John Rich aka Granddaddy) blend. Makes sense.
6. I have Dyscalculia. Basically, I suck at math and numbers make me extremely nervous. However, it heightens all my other super powers such as drawing. I found out I had dyscalculia when I was in drawing 101 and my professor noticed I was sketching the mirror image of a still life. (I can do that on command too.) My grammar is also freakish, except for the word fruition, which for some reason I so BADLY want to pronounce and do, as: FROO-shun.
7. I would only consider getting the tattoo in the above pic.
8. Duh. Who the hell would I be without the LOVE of my good friends? You know who you are.
Can this post be any longer? Ok, so I tagged my buddy Jeremiah, Muffin and her badass Robots, ok, I ran out of people.