Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Inspiration: Froofy, Happy, Cutsey, Love

It was only a matter of time before Charles S. Anderson Design got a lil' shout out. Yea, CSA is pretty much responsible for a lot of graphical influence in the market today, specifically for me and my tweeny girl projects! I first heard of him in design school when everyone was OBSESSED with Mr. French (I believe if you registered online at the time, you could get all these awesome FREE publications with the design that CSA is well known.) I was lucky enough to recieve 3 of the books for my b-day: Love Sick, Happy Kitty Bunny Pony, and Fluffy Humpy Poopy Puppy. Not only are they inspiring, but do not forget to read the hilarious commentary by Mike Nelson of "Mystery Science Theater 3000" fame! Collect them all.

No comments: