Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Change In The Weather...



The Royal Me © 2009

You know what's good? When you realize dreams that you didn't know you had (but you did, you just filed them away in the back of your mind. Maybe because you just thought now wasn't the time or perhaps you couldn't figure out how to execute them.) COME TRUE. I am happy to report that from here on out, instead of being a "Graphic Designer" (YUCK, I have always thought those 2 words, just did not FIT with me, EVER) as my current profession, I will now be specializing ONLY in print and pattern design. I will be tackling the world of fabric and intricate detailed ideas with pens and paper and watercolor and india ink and OH MY!

It's nice when you know something works for you, just you. You know?



4 comments:

Big Sis said...

Congrats! So, what do we call you now Miss Print and Pattern...PP?? :)

M E L I $ $ A said...

awesome!

Alexa said...

Great! It's about time :)
Whooooo!!!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

HUZZAH!!!!!!!