Monday, October 11, 2010

Goodsh*t: Girly (i.e Obscure Watch-It-Nows On Netflix I Am Pretty Sure NO ONE Watches)










Follow Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny and Girly while they spelunk the wilds of random parks in London picking up homeless drunken blokes only to lure them back to their decrepit mansion for a deathly game of cat and mouse. If this movie is wrong, I don't wanna be right. These people are batshit, but I can truly appreciate Girly's school girl wardrobe of short dresses from Liberty of London. If I actually wore skirts and dresses I might base my whole look on this film alone. What's not to love? Huge silk flowers, headless dolls and dead bodies!

*While on netflix it's listed as a slasher film, this is not a gory movie. It's just freakin' weird!

1 comment:

betsy jones-burgmeier said...

what the heck is this? Am I going to have to check this craziness out?