After a bit of a bumpy summer, self reflection and some unwanted character building blah blah blah's I am back! I hope to truly not flake out this time and be able to provide constant entertainment during the workday and of course free pizza every friday!
1. Fire Island is my prom queen!
2. Communication is everything, it's true and it's hard.
3. Insects are waterproof and do not die when they get wet. (I have been under the assumption since grade school bugs disintegrate when water is applied.)
4. Eggs in Purgatory (Shakshuka) are good for my allergies.
5. I like to run, I like it so much I ran 162 miles.
6. Libations aren't as fun as they used to be i.e. I am too old for this shit.
7. Apparently I really like overrated/underrated book series. (H-pot, Twilights, VC Andrews, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)
8. I had to destroy the last books of Twilight and VC Andrews they were so bad.
9. More accepting of GASP! CHANGE!
10. I am apart of a couple, but I am also an individual and so is my mate.
11. I like having people over for dinner.
12. There are a lot of blogs out there that only feature the following: pensive staged photography, cupcakes and weddings that look like children's birthday parties. WTF. And of course TMI, some things should remain sacred people!!
13. I like to turn on Paula Deen, Giada, Man vs Food or Mario Batali and cook all day in my kitchen on Sundays.
14. I don't care as much about fashion as I care about the process and how we got to the finished idea.
15. If you are unsure, always ask questions!!!
16. Count your blessings!
17. Oh who am I kidding? I learned way more than all that! BAH!