Friday, October 17, 2008

Bullsh*t: Cupcakes




Some people really hate the color purple, some people really hate politics, well I REALLY hate cupcakes. The bastardization (dry cake, too much butter in the buttercream for chrissakes!) of the cupcake is running rampant here in NYC! Make. It. Stop!

But in all honestly, I certainly wouldn't mind looking like one! Topshop is calling these pretties prom dresses, well I am calling them cupcakes! Now all I need is a party!

PS
Seems the NYC Topshop flagship store is on hold until the end of the year! However my beloved is online and selling their wares in American currency!

PPS
This has been the WORST week ever. So the cupcake gets the lashing and I couldn't even muster up the skills to do my polaroid-esque black framing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Mrs. Booms said...

I love cupcakes, but mostly just my own. I love making them.

What I would love more? Eating them in one of these dresses.